Notebloc is a 100% free document scanner app that helps you scan paper and declutter: scan receipts, tickets, notes, drawings and other documents. You can create PDF documents or JPEG files.
• Notebloc Scanner is a 100% free scanner app supporting unlimited usage, developed by a notebook company in Barcelona.
• You can scan documents of any type: notes, receipts, drawings, sketches, photos or images.
• Use our multiple page scan to scan multiple pages at once.
• You can create single or multi page documents and organize them in folders and subfolders.
• It includes OCR for typed texts in 18 different languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Danish, Catalan, Dutch, German, Finnish, Hungarian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Tagalog and Turkish).
• The app will automatically detect the corners and correct the perspective of the image. Making it appear as if it was taken with a 90 degrees angle.
• Any shadows or similar will disappear.
• You can crop a document or image directly inside the app.
• Your scanned documents can be saved or shared through email / Whatsapp / Dropbox, etc.
With the Notebloc app:
We correct the perspective of your captured piece of paper: Notebloc geometrically fits your photos (see example above), making that the image on the screen completely straight, as if you had taken the picture in a perfect 90 degree angle.
We eliminate any trace of shade in your photos: Imagine you could have the perfect light intensity to digitize your notes in any circumstance, time and place. That may seem impossible, but with the Notebloc app your digitized notes will look perfect, clean, without any imperfection due to light and shadow. In your digital image you will only get what there is written or drawn on a completely white background.
Within the application you can:
– Create documents and save them as PDF or JPG.
– Share documents online: e-mail, instant messaging, social networks, etc.
– Rename documents.
– Classify documents by date of creation or edition.
– Choose in what size of PDF you want to keep your notes.
– Digitize images / other documents that you may want to save along with your Notebloc notes.
– Add, copy and order pages within the same document.
– Create folders to better organize your files.
When used in conjunction with our Notebloc notebooks, you get optimal results. The gridlines and background of our paper will magically disappear.